Monday, May 18, 2009

Tayler

“Tayler came from Kentucky after a big ice storm left her homeless. The shelter she was placed into had no heat, electricity or water. They put out a plea to all rescues in the country to help take these dogs in. It was a long journey with multiple transporters until finally she arrived at Save Me a Spot! Dog Rescue. Tayler is a very sweet and calm dog even at her young age of 11 months. You will fall in love with her the moment you meet her. Tayler loves to meet new people until she feels part of a home, and then she becomes a bit selective. She is slightly fearful of children and their activity and noise levels, so we think she'd do best in a home with no kids.
-Save Me a Spot! Dog Rescue

Click Here to Adopt Tayler!

1 comment:

  1. I can't adpot the dog, but I would love to buy the picture. My name is Nick Motyl...My phone number is 860-550-0334> Please let me know

    ReplyDelete