Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dog Park Visits

As if I did not get enough interaction with dogs, I sometimes like to spend my free time at the Clinton Dog Park. This last visit was so enjoyable and I got to meet some really beautiful, unusual and adorable new friends!
This little English Bulldog could not have been over a year, so sweet and just wanted to play! MY favorite part of this shot though, is how Vonya, in the background, is so content with her ball.

There was such a diverse group there that night and they all got along so well. I never thought I would have stayed so long, but all these pups were so enjoyable to watch and play with.



This is a beautiful dog, called a Eurohound. It is a cross breed between an Alaskan Husky and a Pointer! Tons of energy and the Dad was telling me he goes dog sled racing with her and her sister, an Alaskan Husky. I will have to get some shots of her the next time I stop in.

I also made friends with the sweetest German Shepherd, Saddie (so cute!) and a beautiful long-haired Akita. Such an unusual and gorgeous dog. I'm still working on the images so check back in later to see these two. They are just adorable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment