Sunday, January 17, 2010

I'm in Miami!









So the week of Christmas I went with my big sis to South Beach. The trip was a Chanukah gift from my parents for me and a 'get-your-ex-off-your-mind' gift for my sister. (She recently split up with her 3 yr long relationship..so she deserved it!) The trip was super fun and we had a blast doing our best to keep up with the crazy nightlife scene. Our days were filled with visits to family relatives, beach excursions, good (and way over priced) food, gallery hopping on Lincoln and, of course, some photo shoots I has scheduled prior to the visit!

One session was with a woman and her beautiful rescue boxer. I always love photograping these dogs because it brings me such joy to see another pup out of the shelter system.

The other session was with the sweetest woman, who fosters about 22 terrier mixes as she works day to day to find homes for them. I photographed about 15 of them and what a crazy fun time it was! (and a little french bulldog pup that showed up in the park as well) Hopfully my photographs can help to find these little guys their forever home!

No comments:

Post a Comment